Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Thursday 5 January 2012

Writing is a musical journey

I've realised that I don't think I've ever actually written anything in silence. There's always something playing from my collection. I've been doing an experiment with myself this evening, writing without music and I find inspiration is strangely lacking.

I hope I'm not sponging off of other people's creativity!

Either way, I thought it would be nice to share more of my favourite tracks, maybe I can share some of the vibes somehow!

I'll start with a varied collection...(I usually put my playlist on random play-all and I've got a very eclectic collection!)







Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment