Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Searching for a concept artist

I'm looking for a concept artist to help finalise some ideas in my head for uniforms and appearance of several of the characters in the novel I am writing about. I'm not looking for a hand-out here, but I'm also not swimming Scrooge McDuck style in cash right now.

If anyone knows someone who would be interested in giving me a hand with this side project, or could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. One thing is for sure however, the anime style art is a no-go. I'm not writing light-hearted fluff, but gritty, dirty, fuctional and realist prose. As such, the art styles I'm looking for need to reflect that tone.

S'not going to stop me writing, it's just something I would like to pursue at the same time!

Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment