Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back to work

Amazing. I come back from holiday, spend a day at work and I'm instantly writing the moment I get home. Sheesh. Holidays are clearly bad for my writing brain!

Ah well, I'm back and alive and kicking after the ritual stuffing period. Hope everyone had a somewhat pleasant time over the festive period!

I was thinking about sharing some details of what I'm actually writing. And decided why not.

I'm lending my hand to my own combination of steam and diesel punk fantasy. No, there's no dwarfes or goblins to be seen I'm afraid, just humans at thei most debased and primordial. There's a powder keg about to explode aboard the setting I have chosen, The Odyesa. I'm hoping that not only will this grab people's attention, but be something actually worthy of keeping it!

Phill

2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil, it's Jem! I came across your blog a little while ago on MSN when I'd signed in, I also blog, well usually I do - I've been a touch stagnant since December . . .

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what comes after stagnant...but that's me :D

    ReplyDelete