Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Saturday 9 March 2013

Commission time

I feel pretty bad about this.

I've had a writing commission sat on my desk for something like three weeks now, perhaps even a bit longer. It's not been a very successful turn around by me. First I was ill, which killed any sort of creative drive stone dead then came that most horrible of horribles.

Writer's block.

Usually I can just plough on through and force myself to write. But this time I reached a total impasse. I'm somewhat on target now...well, in that I'm actually writing. Sadly I'm just not feeling that creative spark right now.

The commissioner has been very understanding so far, but I still feel bad for not providing anything sooner.

The good news is that I got the positioning sketches through from the newly commissioned picture and I love it! I'm giddy and excited, as ever, when it comes to seeing those silly pictures in my head brought to life.

Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment