Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Sunday 3 March 2013

Buggery!

Turns out most of my writing isn't gonna cut it for e-publication without serious sanitising! Which kinda defeats to point of the stories I guess! Non-con/dub-con is a No-no for e-publication in the erotica field it seems!

Nevermind!

In other news, there's a picture of Mariya and Vestae together in the works...I'm excited :D

Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment