Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Back to...

...where I started.

The damned laptop crashed again today. Thankfully I only lost about 15 minutes of work. It's a bit concerning that the thing I am relying on to keep me focused and writing when not sat on my arse at home is possibly on the fritz.

Once rebooted, and slapped about a bit to show it who was boss, I got the bugger working again. So I'm back on 30,000 words or so. Things are about to start getting exciting! The set-up is roughly complete.

In other news, I read about some rejigged Twilight Fapfiction is now cruising around on the top spot of the New York Times best sellers list (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17332129). It comes I'll admit as a bit of surprise to me, and possibly with a bit of annoyance [read: jealousy] that erotica is now becoming almost respectable. Right when I've decided to shift my attention away from erotica!

Maybe I'll continue with some short stories in the meantime...I mean...I've got to be better than Twishite fapfiction...I hope :D

Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment