Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Sunday 24 February 2013

Story Challenge: March and Mod'dom

With this month's Darknest Story challenge being the theme of [Corruption] I have completed my own entry!

Whilst this is possibly a little naughty, what with me running the challenge (there's no prize, so it's not exactly that bad...), I didn't think it would hurt. Last month's challenge was, in my opinion, a huge success and I'm hoping we can do better this month!

The story is called Medicine and it features the following tags (so if you don't like the sound of them...don't click it, eh?) - Original World, Elves, Incest, Bestiality, Corruption, Madness, Tugged-Aside Lingerie, Come, Tribbing
Which then brings me to the next thing on my agenda! I got made into a mod over at Darknest today. I'll be bringing as much life as I can to the role...providing I can figure out how to do that!

Hurrah!

Phill

No comments:

Post a Comment