Welcome


Hello you strange and quite possibly scary internet person you!

What you will find here is a sample of my creative mind hard at sleep along, possibly some updates on my other hobbies, interests, and of course my never ending periods of writers block.

Hopefully something here will interest you. If not...well. Sod off!

Herein you will find links to my stories, and possibly some abortive attempts at writing. Most are too long to paste into these boxes, so links and updates will have to suffice!


Phill

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Commission time!

Well, started work on another writing commission today. It's a biggy (well, 18k limit at least).

Sadly I'm also fucked up with flu right now, so trying to write anything has been like getting blood out of a stone. Managed a page of gubbins before admitting that I wasn't really getting anywhere. Such a pain in the arse - obviously I want to get it written asap. I don't like to keep the client waiting after all.

On the flip side, even typing this hurts. Stupid aching immune system bollocks!

***

Story Challenge Update News:

Lots of additions to the challenge of late! Keep checking that there thread (log-in required) for more delicious erotica.

Phill

2 comments:

  1. Nothing worse than sodding flu! Hope you feel better v soon, Phil!

    Jem xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jem!

      Starting to clear up now. Bugger me though, am I still full of a snot and cough! Bleugh.

      Delete